COACH & PERSONAL TRAINER
Being active has always been a part of my life. I played sports for the bulk of my childhood all the way through high school. After obtaining my degree from Bowling Green State University I coached youth basketball before I decided to fully commit to personal training.
Coaching allows me to take my focus off myself and focus on what’s really important. When I’m teaching it’s all about the client and making sure it’s the best hour of their day. Getting to connect with people on that level every day is what makes our job so special, and it’s an incredible privilege that I get to do it every single day.
- CrossFit Level One Trainer
- Personal training certification CPT
- International Sport and Science Association Specialist of Exercise Therapy SET
- 4 years of personal training
- 2 years of youth sports coaching