Summer is right around the corner, which means running season is upon us! Running is often overlooked as an area to practice mechanics and technique drills, but it shouldn’t be! Improving your running technique will not only improve your overall fitness, but it will also decrease injury potential. In this 2 part workshop, participants will learn form basics, breathing practices, and more!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- INCREASED AWARENESS OF PROPER RUNNING FORM
- DRILLS THAT DIRECTLY TRANSLATES TO IMPROVED RUNNING MECHANICS
- FINE TUNING BREATHING SKILLS THAT INCREASE SPEED AND EFFICIENCY IN RUNNING
- AND MORE!
WHEN: April 24th, 2022 12-3p
Part 1 (12 to 1:30p):
- Form Basics
- Injury Mitigation
- Individualized Sustainable Plans
Part 2 (1:30 to 3p)
- Cadence Work
- HR Based Pacing Protocols
- Performance Exercises
- Individualized Advanced Plans
COST: This clinic is open to anyone, but spaces are limited so you must reserve a spot while they are available. Although we highly recommend you attend the entire course, you can choose to attend only one part.
- Members: Full Clinic – $50 – (Part 1 or Part 2 Only – $30)
- Guests: Full Clinic – $65 – (Part 1 or Part 2 Only – $36)
- PURCHASE HERE!
IS THIS APPROPRIATE FOR ME?
If you want to improve your running and are willing to put in the work, the YES! All drills/work sessions can be modified to fit your current fitness level.